Professional Genealogical Research
I use the Genealogical Proof Standard
- Reasonably exhaustive research has been conducted.
- Each statement of fact has a complete and accurate source citation.
- The evidence is reliable and has been skillfully correlated and interpreted.
- Any contradictory evidence has been resolved.
- The conclusion has been soundly reasoned and coherently written.
Any proof statement is subject to re-evaluation when new evidence arises.
Board for Certification of Genealogists, Genealogical Standards, 50th Anniversary Edition (Nashville & New York: Ancestry Imprint, Turner Publishing, 2014), 1-3, and Thomas W. Jones, Mastering Genealogical Proof (Arlington, Va.: National Genealogical Society, 2013).
Planning a family history trip?
I can help!
Travel to the home address of your ancestors. Find the church where they were baptized or married. Walk through the cemetery where they were buried.
Display a colored fan chart of your genealogy!