GENEALOGICAL RESEARCH — DNA RESEARCH — PALEOGRAPHY — PHOTO RESTORATION
Welcome to Kyndred Genealogical Research! I’m Deon Bingham, a genealogist who loves helping people find and keep their families!
- Member, Association of Professional Genealogists (APG)
- Member, International Society of Genetic Genealogists (ISOGG)
- Member, National Genealogical Society.
- Family History Research Certificate, Brigham Young University-Idaho.
- AA Family History Research, Brigham Young University-Idaho.
- BA, English and Business, Brigham Young University.
I have worked as an independent contractor researching records from the United States, the British Isles, Italy, and Germany at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City, Utah. I am a former research assistant for Heredium Probate Research and a former teaching assistant in Family History Research at Brigham Young University-Idaho. I have helped adoptees find their birth parents through DNA matching and genealogical research. I am currently working on accreditation through the Board for Certification of Genealogists and the International Commission for the Accreditation of Professional Genealogists.
“In all of us there is a hunger marrow deep to know our heritage — to know where we have come from.” Alex Haley
Services I can help you with include:
- Simple record lookup – I live close to the Family History Library in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Family tree lineage or pedigree research including explanation of findings and links to original records
- Family group research including explanation of findings and links to original records
- Full genealogical research report including family group charts, pedigree charts, copies of original source documents with source citations
- Paleography – transcription and abstraction
- Photo restoration
Why choose me as your genealogist?
- Great one-on-one communication. You work directly with me. I will stay in close contact with you throughout your project to make sure your needs are met.
- I have zero overhead. Your payment to me does not have to cover office rental or staff.
- Services reasonably priced — $40 per hour.
- Professional results whether you choose a simple record search or a multi-generation project.
I would love to hear from you! Contact me at KyndredResearch@gmail.com for a free consultation about your family history project.